5 Minute Post

I am currently taking a 5 minute break from writing an essay on how I developed my interest in life sciences and business/management.

I am finding it strange that I am writing while taking a break from writing.

Oh no, only 3 minutes left.

Well.

I think I just want to say Merry Christmas. (All of you celebrate Christmas, right?)

I went to Barnes and Noble today, and my sister bought me a collection of Calvin and Hobbes books. For my sister, I got The Golden Compass (despite its blatant anti-God sentiment).

I am worried that I will not wake up early enough tomorrow.

I remember that even last year, Christmas eve was exciting. Where did all the excitement go? (Hopefully, into my college essays. Excited about biology for the win?)

Wow, those five minutes passed by real qui


6 comments:

WaitingForGodot said...

I like how you stopped mid sentence XD

Merry Christmas to you, too! =)

topspinserve said...

Oh darn, you beat me to the Christmas post. Merry Christmas, anyway!

frostedlilies said...

Oh, Luke. You are a winner. Merry Christmas.

jennypwns said...

oh psh
as if the ending was delibrate :P

:D
merry christmas to you too~~~

Ved Base said...

:P good luck with that stuff.

Second semester draws closer.

Brian said...

If you are referring to the Christmas as in the celebration of capitalism and commercial spending, yes. If you're talking about the religious celebration, nope.

Post a Comment

 

The Obscure Aperture Design by Insight © 2009