In a dream last night, I found myself situated in TJ's library. As you all know, some of the bookshelves there are short, so you can see over them, and often, on top of these low-rise bookshelves, there are books put on display. Well, in my dream, there was an entire series of new Calvin and Hobbes books on top of one of those bookshelves.Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite comic strip; not even xkcd beats it, so obviously, my discovery (in my dream) excited me.
Then I realized, "Wait, Bill Watterson (the artist that drew Calvin and Hobbes) is dead." I dismissed that thought. I figured that somebody must have recently found a hundred unpublished comics stuffed in an old desk that once belonged to him.
Then, a new thought entered my dream-mind.
"Luke, you're supposed to be writing college essays. You said you'd finish before Christmas. If you take these comics home with you, you're going to read them instead of writing essays."
Promptly after I had that thought, my dream ended.

4 comments:
<3 Calvin and Hobbes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
THAT'S SO SAD AND HILARIOUS AT THE SAME TIME.
<3 <3 <3 <3 WINNNNN.
Calvin and Hobbes = <3
I've had dreams like these, but very frequently it turns out to be my parents yelling at me trying to wake me up.
Post a Comment