lol Lily's right. The third pic is awesome. It looks like a frikin' holographic Pokemon card.
These take my breath away as if I were in these cold vignettes myself.
I think I will hijack your pictures and post them on my blog instead of taking my own now :DEasier and far superior picture quality ^^
Mmm, I am so jealous of these photos. And of the SNOW. The third one is really quite pretty, but the second one is my favorite. :D
=] Hehe. Love snow. I love the first one, although they're all quite lovely. Snow, snow, snow...
i loveee the third one ^^
:D2nd is still my favorite.
7 comments:
lol Lily's right. The third pic is awesome. It looks like a frikin' holographic Pokemon card.
These take my breath away as if I were in these cold vignettes myself.
I think I will hijack your pictures and post them on my blog instead of taking my own now :D
Easier and far superior picture quality ^^
Mmm, I am so jealous of these photos. And of the SNOW. The third one is really quite pretty, but the second one is my favorite. :D
=] Hehe. Love snow. I love the first one, although they're all quite lovely. Snow, snow, snow...
i loveee the third one ^^
:D
2nd is still my favorite.
Post a Comment