Wordle


I think Eric has done a word cloud before, but..

I didn't know that Wordle could take a website with an RSS feed and create a word cloud from it.

So... I asked it to do a word cloud of this blog! =D

What I learned is that I use the word "really" too much.

9 comments:

Hamster said...

Way to post during class. Now if only I could be confident that you actually posted this at 11:15 AM...my laptop is set to UTC and so now I'm just so confused as to whether sites are displaying in EDT or UTC.

Pretty sweet though.

V said...

I see olympiad! =D

Lukech said...

Yes, I did post during class, haha.

=D <3 Bio Olympiad XD

Anonymous said...

really??

kyl said...

really
well
abukbukbuk

Lukech said...

really.

Unknown said...

lumps

V said...

Happy birthday Luke! =]

frostedlilies said...

Hahahahahahaha. I like how "classes" is the second biggest.

Post a Comment

 

The Obscure Aperture Design by Insight © 2009