People-watching, taken to the next level

What happens when you let me loose on the streets of DC with a 55-200mm lens? I become a total creeper! =D

[yea, i haven't gotten a chance to write a real blog post, so I'm just posting pictures... ones with little artistic value, even.]



Anyway, here's a really strange old lady biting her fingernails... or is she eating something?


Here's a group of Jewish African Americans. The guy standing right next to the guy in green was yelling his head off about Israel and Abraham and Jacob and God's chosen people. He also said "nigga" a lot.


A guy playing drums on big buckets and trashcans.


A little girl who wandered away from her parents.


People picnic-ing in the National Art Gallery Sculpture Garden, awaiting a jazz performance. (btw we should totally do this next summer if they continue having "Jazz in the Garden" nights)


And a random biker!


It was really fun taking these pics, lol

3 comments:

V said...

Ahaha. I imagine it was! My favorite is the little girl. A little boy was wandering outside my dorm the other day, and when I went out to see if his parents were nearby, he vanished! Abracadabra style!

L said...

Omg, V, didn't we do this as part of a photo workshop? Except we had to get people's permission, which was kinda worse then just creeping w/ a zoom lens. Lol.

Jungeun said...

I want to go listen to jazz.... :(

Post a Comment

 

The Obscure Aperture Design by Insight © 2009