productivity

An enumerated list of the things I've done so far this summer, ordered by how many hours I've put into each activity.
  1. Play dota
  2. Read Questionable Content (a webcomic)
  3. Eat out with friends
  4. Hang out with old friends and new friends and friends that are neither old nor new
  5. Finish/agonize over my counselor packet--woohoo!
  6. Go to work at Georgetown U Hospital(yea... I started work on Wednesday and my mentor was gone on Thursday and Friday)
  7. Design a website for a friend! (www.ivyadv.com-- Brian bought the domain name and assembled all my photoshop work using Dreamweaver)
  8. Shop for/have internal conflicts about a Wacom tablet
  9. register for volunteer work at Fairfax hospital.
  10. watch the first part of There Will Be Blood
I freaking love the amount of free time I have-- and yet it's not enough! >O
Anyway, hope you guys are enjoying your summer too.

random pics:

lulz it's kyl taking a picture of the sun!


lulz its wildflowers!

6 comments:

WaitingForGodot said...

There Will Be Blood is really good

jennypwns said...

errr what's there will be blood? o.o
and lol
you still have to design that t-shirt ;)
tyty

hmm summer :3

Ved Base said...

I think you've got the wrong game in number 1.

kyl said...

no that sounds right

frostedlilies said...

Lol, so now that summer is nearing its end, how has this list changed?

PS- I approve of the pictures, in particular of the occasion during which you took them.

PPS- I AM BACK ON BLOGGER! WAHAHAHA.

Lukech said...

WOHOOO!

Post a Comment

 

The Obscure Aperture Design by Insight © 2009