urgh, your icicle pictures > mine -__-;favorite = 3rd again!
The rifle shot is mosdef the coolest thing ever.
I actually really love the first one, because if you consider the background too, it's just gorgeous. The colors are beautiful.
I love your pictures as usuallll!I love love the waterdrop one which would be... the fourth one?I bet it'd be really pretty if you took the pictures of the icicles during a sunset/sunrise too. <3
4 comments:
urgh, your icicle pictures > mine -__-;
favorite = 3rd again!
The rifle shot is mosdef the coolest thing ever.
I actually really love the first one, because if you consider the background too, it's just gorgeous. The colors are beautiful.
I love your pictures as usuallll!
I love love the waterdrop one which would be... the fourth one?
I bet it'd be really pretty if you took the pictures of the icicles during a sunset/sunrise too. <3
Post a Comment