The colors = wow. I really like the second one. Maybe because I wish I were there right now. The last picture is adorable. It looks like it's cut out from some magazine promoting family activities xD!
I LOVE the last picture. Your sisters look so much like you! (Random: you look a bit like Bruce in the last picture.)Lol, Ht's catface.
The second picture is amazing. Ditto what V said, I totally want to be there right now.
hahahaha Haitao
nice :)
you look just like your dad!
yeah you and julia take after your dadwhile selena takes after your mom
HAHAHAHAA the last picture is SO brady bunch-esque. i just wish you guys were all skipping in mid-air when the shot was taken :P
8 comments:
The colors = wow.
I really like the second one. Maybe because I wish I were there right now.
The last picture is adorable. It looks like it's cut out from some magazine promoting family activities xD!
I LOVE the last picture. Your sisters look so much like you! (Random: you look a bit like Bruce in the last picture.)
Lol, Ht's catface.
The second picture is amazing. Ditto what V said, I totally want to be there right now.
hahahaha Haitao
nice :)
you look just like your dad!
yeah
you and julia take after your dad
while selena takes after your mom
HAHAHAHAA the last picture is SO brady bunch-esque. i just wish you guys were all skipping in mid-air when the shot was taken :P
Post a Comment