I wish I had more time to write something nice and long here. Instead, I will post pictures. If only I could do that for college essays. 250 word limit? Okay, you get one-fourth of a picture.
In retrospect, I should have totally sent a picture in place of an essay on my college apps. Well. For a safety school, anyway. But I wasn't that ballsy in high school.
Lolwat, is that Jack? I really, really like the basketball hoop picture. Hope college apps are going well~ (I'm a fan of Lisa's idea, by the way, you should totally do that for a safety school.)
5 comments:
In retrospect, I should have totally sent a picture in place of an essay on my college apps. Well. For a safety school, anyway. But I wasn't that ballsy in high school.
Lolwat, is that Jack? I really, really like the basketball hoop picture. Hope college apps are going well~ (I'm a fan of Lisa's idea, by the way, you should totally do that for a safety school.)
lol- why's he touching a tree?
lol I don't want to get rejected from UVA ._.
and thanks
and we were trying to figure out how to climb the tree XD
ooo i like! ahahah and the second picture... so that's why i always see jack around tj - must be hiding out at the weyanoke playground! XD
Post a Comment