awww- you look so depressed in the 1st pic; you should have an optimistic outlook on the rest of your life!
:D
Me too. I was hit by a rush of this sometime last spring, it was invigorating.
The second pic here is probably the first pic that I've seen on your blog that actually looks like you. Where by that I mean how you would act. The first pic is just like what Luke would never do that.
XD guys, the point is to present a dichotomy of my personality.sad luke, happy luke!
i wonder what you were thinking in the first picture.
6 comments:
awww- you look so depressed in the 1st pic; you should have an optimistic outlook on the rest of your life!
:D
Me too. I was hit by a rush of this sometime last spring, it was invigorating.
The second pic here is probably the first pic that I've seen on your blog that actually looks like you. Where by that I mean how you would act. The first pic is just like what Luke would never do that.
XD guys, the point is to present a dichotomy of my personality.
sad luke, happy luke!
i wonder what you were thinking in the first picture.
Post a Comment