A novel idea, indeed

For those of you who don't read Gizmodo, they had a post about "productivity-centric wallpaper" for your desktop.


I was pretty amused by the one that said "stop messing around and do some work," but unfortunately, they didn't have it in a big-enough resolution. D=

So I made my own! It's blue, and I added the word "go"! Blogger auto-resized my image to 1600 by 1000, so if you want the higher-quality 1680 by 1050 version, you'll have to click here and then click on the download button.



I'm not sure if it'll actually increase my productivity, though, because I'm on chrome about 100% of the time; I never really look at my desktop ._.

6 comments:

topspinserve said...

*1680x1050 :D

Ved Base said...

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/01707spectrumofthesky14.jpg/

I'm way too in love with mine >_>

jnub said...

Yea my desktop, with it's pic of mccain and obama, says way too much about my productivity >_>

Lukech said...

lool

oh yea, i remember your background, ved. it's pretty good lookin'.

and oops, thanks eric. *corrected

HL said...

this is a good idea... but I don't look at my desktop either.

frostedlilies said...

Oh, I would look at the desktop and go tehe and completely ignore it.

Post a Comment

 

The Obscure Aperture Design by Insight © 2009