Cutest Thing I've Ever Seen


Wall-e was such a good movie! And the robots are like little children; they're so adorable. I don't know how a kid's movie can be so deep and artistic. Every scene is like perfect and beautiful and moving. Screw Disney films... Pixar FTW!

6 comments:

jennypwns said...

hmm, i haven't seen this yet, isn't it a bit late though? lol

Lukech said...

well normally I don't watch silly kids movies.

Movies about life said...

I've watched 2 this past month. They're nice. Wall-e definitely is one of the best!

frostedlilies said...

I second. :D

Tim said...

wall e is nice
but its range of audience is a bit limited
not to say many movies arn't
but children wouldnt understand this (i think)
and adults dont enjoy it (i hear)

Lukech said...

D= tim, you are just a nay-sayer, a party-pooper, a wet rag.

lol this reminds me of the debbie downer SNL skit.

Post a Comment

 

The Obscure Aperture Design by Insight © 2009