It seems kind of silly, honestly. What's the point of moving the buttons to the earphones? Is it worth giving up the ability to use your own?
i totally agree.although i also dig minimalism... <_<but it's still not very practical.
Minimalism = <3But I agree with Eric. It didn't even occur to me until Eric pointed it that now your headphone choices are limited to, uh, one.
The solution is to not buy shuffles because they're silly.
In unrelated news, my confirmation word was "Erific"I thought that was kind of cool >_>
lol.
6 comments:
It seems kind of silly, honestly. What's the point of moving the buttons to the earphones? Is it worth giving up the ability to use your own?
i totally agree.
although i also dig minimalism... <_<
but it's still not very practical.
Minimalism = <3
But I agree with Eric. It didn't even occur to me until Eric pointed it that now your headphone choices are limited to, uh, one.
The solution is to not buy shuffles because they're silly.
In unrelated news, my confirmation word was
"Erific"
I thought that was kind of cool >_>
lol.
Post a Comment